The extracted Kunzea essential oil has comparable properties and uses to Tea Tree oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically. It contains a high level of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol, so it works to help soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, it helps create a relaxing atmosphere and creates a refreshing respiratory experience.
Kunzea Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse at home or work for a relaxing, woodsy aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into skin after a physically intense workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to face to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse to help purify the air from unwanted odors.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil